Friday, March 25, 2016

Bath Time

Let's talk about bath time shall we?  I love to hate bath time.  If I am being honest... which as you know is to be expected,  I sort of dread it and enjoy it.  At two my little man likes to stand, jump, swim, slosh, and for lack of a better word go ham in the tub.  I sit on my little floor pouf, sipping my tea while he pretends to be Shamu and me the idiot in the front row.  The only thing that helps ease the crazy are entertaining bath toys.  Nuby sent me a few of their newest toys to try out and I have to say I may have stayed dry for the first time in ages.  All the toys are BPA free which is a nice bonus for me!



The Nuby little submarine pull string bath toy 
was a hit because as soon as he pulled the string it cruised around the tub making a fun little noise that entertained the giggles out of him.  The submarine made its way on to dry turf and came to bed with us he enjoyed it so much.




The tub tugs floating bath boats are larger than most bath toys and double as a bath squirt.  The two pack makes it perfect for parents or siblings to play together.  Luckily he likes being squirted with the boats more than he wanted to squirt me! 


The Fun bath links toys are awesome for hand eye coordination.  My son is a lover of blocks and this gives him a fun extension of that in the tub.  The little critters that link up are soft and can be used a bath squirters also.  The suction cups are nice to string across the tub or hang them from the shower wall to dry out when bath time is over.  There are 15 pieces in the set which makes the possibilities for little ones endless!  


To enter to win the bath links follow us on Instagram and Facebook and like the giveaway post this will be your entry!  For an extra entry tag a parent or grandparent you think would love to win this for the special little one in their lives! To be eligible to win you must be a U.S. resident.  Giveaway closes at midnight on Monday March 28th 2016 and the random winner will be announced on Tuesday the 29th!

Brining up Leavitt is a Nuby Parent Blogger and was given products in exchange for reviews.  All opinions are and always will be my own.  



No comments:

Post a Comment