Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas card wardrobe




Hey there! I got a few text messages from my lady gang about where our Christmas card wardrobe was from,  so I thought I would take the time and break it down for you.  I did not pay full price for anything we are wearing,  and no I am not just saying that because my husband sometimes reads this.  Most items are still on sale so you're in luck!!  I should also add that we incorporated things we already owned and loved.


On baby
sweater // boots // flannel // jeans // jacket


  

On Mama
skirt // necklace sold out similar // top // shoes
Make sure you sign up for the emails to get a discount on the skirt!


On Nick
sweater // pants // boots
Boots I found last year at TJ Maxx but you can find them still online at a ton of retailers. 

Per usual all these photos are Danielle Brady and you can find her here

No comments:

Post a Comment