Friday, August 21, 2015

Something new

Hi there! Glad you found your way to the fancier new page.  Fancy doesn't mean we won't be giving you the nitty gritty so don't expect any fluff, that just wouldn't be our style.  I say our because I legitimately have not one second alone anymore.  My tiny taskmaster is officially on the loose.  No more stuck in a pack'n play, no more mommy getting him out of his crib.  He has found his freedom and by god he will assert that shit all over the place.  I find myself watching him make a mess just so I can clean a different one up.... isn't there some fitting quote about insanity that fits here? Thought so.



So I decided to spiff this little area up where I come to to document the memories, vent my mommy frustrations and keep it real for all of you who don't get the pleasure of living with a toddler.  I hope you follow along with our journey, share some of your own experiences in the comments, tag a friend or share a post you and your mommy tribe relate to.  I love hearing from other moms as much as I like being one.  I added a Lost section where you can find our adventures and a lifestyle section where I plan to share my favorite things with you all.  I get asked on Instagram all the time where I get my baby stuff, mom swag and I love to follow the sales even if I don't actually buy something.   Give a girl a hot second to get this wedding, honeymoon and summer over with and I will put in the effort... I hope!



Anyways, we are teething hardcore, wedding planning like a crazy people... oh yeah we are hours away from a one week countdown.  I am fully prepared minus the packing part but obviously that will be overdone and last minute.  I have been trolling the back to school sales... oddly they include babies and toddlers in these sales so who am I to turn them down.  Gawking at all the precious things I would buy if my child's closet didn't already rival mine.



I hope we survive the next week better than this week.  Nothing like a seating chart to send some adults into a tizzy.  My little guy spent all week with me because daycare was closed... so productivity has been down around here.  I am currently dealing with some devastating family news that keeps the perspective real so my no bullshit policy is in full effect until further notice.  Hope everyone loves the new design as much as I do! Take a look around and tell me what you think.  Say a little prayer for my family please and also that I can make it through this week with my sanity.   I will be sweating saying see ya later to my favorite little guy for the honeymoon.  Hopefully it doesn't send me over the edge... because the me that is up all night worrying lately thinks leaving him behind was the dumbest thing we ever decided.  Or was it the smartest?! I am off to get a grip and move this sweaty sleeping toddler out of my bed... am I the only one who things co sleeping is crap? I'm sorry I can't bond with someone sitting on my face, kicking me in the ribs, and pulling on my eye lids.  Lets leave that for another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment