Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Freshly Picked: Disney



Guys!  My little family is headed to Disney in April and we are so so excited.  Disney was a right of passage for me as a toddler.  It was an annual trip my parents took us on, and something we looked forward to every year.  My sister and I would get out the JC Penny catalog (anyone else remember those?!) circle our vacation wardrobe must haves and magically the Easter Bunny would get it all to us in time for the big trip.


In preparation to get my boys ready I have been compiling lists in my head of all the outfits we need, but especially for the day at Magic Kingdom.  I had no idea how serious the outfits are for Disney, and being that I am a shoe girl through and through I knew Mickey shoes were top of my list!!  For Preston there is no shoe more worthy of such a milestone than Freshly Picked Moccasins.  They fit his wide chubby baby feet, but are durable enough to stand up to his rowdy boy ways.  He also leaves them on his feet which saves me from fighting with him to get them on.  Anyone else have a kiddo that curls his toes when you put their shoes on?!  Only me? OK.  


Lucky for Preston I will be letting him walk as much as possible in these because I am dying to save his little footprint once they are worn into the sole from a day at Disney.  Adorable shoes baby loves doubling as a memento for mom!  

One last thing that I am really so impressed by is that every pair of moccasins comes with dust bag perfect for traveling!  If you are headed to Disney you must check out the rest of their Disney line here they also have great Spring and Easter options.   As a bonus for you all Freshly Picked is giving a free pair of moccs away to one lucky reader on Instagram you can enter that on my Instagram @Bringingupleavitt for details head over there!  Any Disney experts have any tips for me send them my way I am going to need all the insight I can get!


Pictures taken by the oh so talented Danielle Brady.

I was given products in exchange for this review.  All opinions are and always will be my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment